Whiteness Intensive is a popular online course that breaks down the core components of whiteness. Concepts such as privilege, culture, socialization, identity, supremacy, and fragility are discussed as well as offered guidance on raising white children and removing the white-wash from history.
With the purchase of this course you get:
- access to the Whiteness Intensive Facebook group for 6 months where 16 classes (60 to 90 minutes long) are pre-recorded to watch as you are able
- accompanying resources and discussion questions to go with each lesson
- topics include history, white supremacy, white fragility, white culture, privilege, parenting, tips for bridge-builders, and more
- discussion questions and additional resources
- personal guidance from our instructors who are available to answer any questions you have as you work through the course
- live Q&A sessions every other month for the duration of the course
There are two ways to take the course. You can take it on your own or at a discounted rate as a small group. Our past small groups have raved about the value of doing the class as a group. Members watch the lectures independently and then gather weekly to process the information and work through the discussion questions.
As soon as you register, you will be given a link to join the Facebook group!
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org